By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. All other trademarks, Photos, product names and company names or logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Basic Magazine web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Basic Magazine web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Basic Magazine at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Basic Magazine web site are provided “as is”. The Basic Magazine makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Basic Magazine does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Basic Magazine or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Basic Magazine Internet site, even if Basic Magazine or a Basic Magazine authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Basic Magazine web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Basic Magazine does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Basic Magazine may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Basic Magazine does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Basic Magazine is not responsible for the content of any comments made by the Commenter(s). Basic Magazine is also not responsible for knowing whether the content of Your comment is breaking the law in other countries or jurisdictions. Basic Magazine is a venue for discussion; therefore, Basic Magazine will not delete critical comments, or comments portraying a different opinion from the Author’s own. However, the Author reserves the right to edit, delete, or not publish a comment if this is deemed to be potentially illegal (this includes, but it is not limited to comments containing hateful, libelous, and defamatory content). Please do not endanger Yourself or break the law when you comment. Comments intending to advertise and/or off-topic (”SPAM“) will be deleted. Basic Magazine also reserves the right to block Commenter(s) who have previously published offensive comments, illegal content, or SPAM.
The Basic Magazine has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Basic Magazine of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Basic Magazine web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Obligation to Indemnify
Basic Magazine claims no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it’s respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. Basic Magazine is in no way responsible for, or has control of, the content of any external web site links. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies, the site’s proprietors do not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site’s content.